Do take the time to visit her blog, it’s inspiring and fun. http://magnoliabeginnings.org/
The Rules for Award participation are:
▪ Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
▪ Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
▪ Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
▪ Nominate 10 other blogs you like for this award.
▪ Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
So a few things about me:
- I have two magnificent sons, Lukas and Devin, who light up my life.
- I live in a wonderful home overlooking the sea with a stream in the backyard, so I am surrounded by water.
- I recently completed my book, A Woman’s Guide to Transformation, and it is with a publisher in the UK.
- I love my job. I facilitate workshops for Figjam Workshops Charitable Trust: http://www.figjamworkshops.co.nz/home
- I have dual citizenship in New Zealand and USA.
- I love to sit on the beach and read in the summer.
- I love to sit by the fire and read in the winter.
Now I am happy to share with you some very interesting, or should I say lovely, blogs I have found and followed.
Thank you again Magnolia Beginnings http://magnoliabeginnings.org/ I appreciate the award!