Thank you so much Genie for nominating my blog for this award. This award is for the bloggers, whose writing has touched the nominator. I am grateful to Genie for the nomination, her blog is about healing and spiritual growth:
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person, who nominated you – include a link back to their blog.
2. Tell seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4. Display the Award
1. My family is the most important thing in my life and I love my gorgeous sons Lukas and Devin, my husband Jeff, my sister Karin and my neice Chelsea.
2. I was born and raised in Northern California and imigrated to New Zealand 20 years ago. I have dual citizenship
3. I recently finished writing my book:
A Woman’s Guide to Transformation
It is now with a publisher, hopefully published by the end of this year.
4. I absolutely love my work – facilitating workshops with my dear friend Deb through our business Figjam Workshops. (www.figjamworkshops.co.nz )
5. I totally believe in the 7 Tools of Transformation that I write about in my book and I try to use the tools on a daily basis. (https://patticlark.wordpress.com/7-tools/)
6. I believe we are all creative beings and are all capable of changing what we want to change (read or listen to any of the recent talks on Neuroplasticity)
7. I absolutely believe that Happiness is a choice we can all make on a daily basis!
It was hard to narrow down my list to only 10 bloggers to nominate because I enjoy so many of the blogs I have been following. I have chosen these 10 blogs because they inspire me:
Vinyl Record Face http://vinylrecordface.wordpress.com/
Lois McCullough: http://loismccullough.com
Smirk Pretty http://smirkpretty.wordpress.com/
Of Love and Creation http://ofloveandcreation.wordpress.com/
Paradoxical Wisdom http://paradoxicalwisdom.wordpress.com/
Known is a drop Unknown is an ocean http://arganesh3.wordpress.com/
Be fearful of Mediocrity http://afirmin.com/
Mountain Top Journals http://mountaintopjournals.com/history-2/
Between Fear and Love http://betweenfearandlove.com/
Inside Out Cafe http://margekatherine.com/
Thank you again Genie!